2022 marks the 70th Anniversary Platinum Jubilee of her Majesty Queen Elizabeth’s reign. In memory of her Majesty and her dedicated life of Public Service, I am proud to announce that I will be recognizing residents of Brantford-Brant who have demonstrated outstanding contributions and good citizenship in our community.
Nomination for this award is open to deserving individuals including community builders, caregivers, educators, entrepreneurs, faith leaders, emergency responders, good neighbours, artists, athletes, coaches, students, seniors, service clubs, or any other unsung hero who has helped make Brantford-Brant the wonderful and vibrant place it is today.
Here at home, we are incredibly fortunate to have an abundance of community minded individuals who generously and willingly give their time, talents, and energy to improve the lives of others... So let’s make sure they’re recognized!
If you know someone who has made a significant difference in Brantford-Brant, please acknowledge their contributions, and show your appreciation by nominating them for this special award. The nomination deadline is October 17, 2022.
Award recipients will be honoured at a commemorative ceremony to be held on October 28, 2022.
Her Majesty’s sense of duty and service to others was always paramount in her reign and her legacy will live on in through the good deeds of others.
I look forward to your submissions!
· Nominee must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
· Nominee must be an individual who resides within the boundaries of the Brantford-Brant federal electoral district
· Nominee must have made a significant contribution to the community.
· This award cannot be given posthumously.
· One cannot nominate oneself.
· Nominations must be supported by a nominator
· Nominations are to be submitted by email, hard copy mail (no postage required) or dropped off in person at MP Larry Brock’s constituency office. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Nomination packages will not be returned once submitted.
· All supporting letters must describe the author's direct knowledge of the value and impact of the nominee's contribution to the community as well as the author's perspective about why the nominee should receive this recognition.
· Nominations may include newspaper articles or other materials illustrating the nominee's contributions.
· Nominations must be received by October 17, 2022.
· Completed Nomination Package/Form
· Letter from sponsor nominator outlining nominee’s relevant activities/accomplishments (maximum 1 page)
· Optional: Supporting materials (letters, newspaper articles, etc.)
For More Information please contact;
Chief of Staff
Larry Brock, MP